Welcome In..Look Around...there is much laughter, joy & tears to be found.

I will share with you a look at my life's journey. A look of who i am ...where i have come from & where I hope to be heading... I have so much to share...so much to say.... please feel free to join me on my journey... I appreciate your company & support

Sunday, May 16, 2010

I Dream





How do we keepdreamsalive.... How do we ensure that our spirit, our sense of self & belief stay intact..... allowing us to move forward with enough energy & momentum... How do we reach our dreams..... How do I reach my dreams.... How do I become the Mary that I know I am.... I have gifts... How do I nurture the creative seeds that were sown long ago... bearing the fruit that will give birth to my Dreams???? So many questions & not a lot of answers!!!!!!

Firstly I need to take a few steps back... I need to look at what my dreams are..Identifying what it is.... what ignites my passion...what fills my heart with joy....what excites me....what delights me... What gives my life meaning & purpose.... What I wish & pray for.... What is is that makes me blossom, shine & feel alive.... What is the essence of me.... what drives me... What legacy do i wish to leave behind. What 1 thing will give me incredible sense of satisfaction & achievement????

Like all of us I have many different aspects of my being.... I am not referring to my dream for my children or us as a family. I have many of those. I am talking about what is my dream. Mary's dream. The benefit from having such clarity & passion is that I feel better about myself & appear to be a more productive mother & wife...

My dream is that I become a successful writer, published. I want to know that what I write has made an impact on others. I want to know that I am contributing to society's greater good. helping to create a better world. I dream that my books ... help others find their way...find some joy...some spark...self-belief & love... I want to entertain, enlighten, support & love others.... I want to create...and i want to be recognised & successful ..

Its not about money... Oh yes I dream of making money... not ridiculous amounts... but enough to live comfortably. To be able to purchase land... acreage ... A place that we could build an incredible home among the beauty of Nature. Related to this is the dream of building a Retreat... a place for others to come... A place where there is healing, nature, love & acceptance. A sacred place.. a place that people come to & have an incredible experience. Sunshine, woods, water views & access to the sacred source of love & light. A place where i can use my gifts of healing, of words & creativity to light the path for others.... I know how incredibly powerful retreats can be... I dream of creating my own unique Brand...

I have the Dream in sight.... now all I need is to be committed... prepared to work hard & make it happen. I cant rest on my laurels & think that a publisher is magically going to appear on my doorstep. Not I know I need dedication & motivation... I need to be productive... I need to make my dream happen.... The star is hanging in the sky.... I am hoping that I can reach far enough & lovingly & gently reach the star...whispering to it... " Star..my friend.... together we will shine.......This is my Dream"

I know i can do it... I know I was born to do it.... I believe in me.... Time for hard work & clarity..

I Dream... I Hope... I wish....I am..... I Need to open the gate to my dreams.... I have the keys... Its my choice.... belief , tenacity & hard work...... So it shall be done... The seeds have been sown...time to bring this baby home.... make it happen...

1 comment:

  1. My dear,
    Your insight maybe more premonitory than you may think. You have what it takes. Your already ARE what you can give to others and help other become healed.
    It gives me chills, because I know you are still on the path of healing, you are an open book, Mary. You and any of us don't know the end of your story yet. You may say it's not the purpose, since the secret is more about being than aiming or achieving. But life is a journey, life events part of our journey, life with our beloved is a journey. Your journey, the way you heal yourself, this IS the gift. You don't need to search for it. It's lying before your eyes. This what you could write about. Your journey is mind blowing and powerful, Mary.

    This dream doesn't require you money, just time, and energy to tap into the past and the present, the dark and the light. You absolutely can do it.

    Your second dream, a retreat, is making so much sense to me. It feels right, now, and my guess is that it will fall into place sooner or later. You will get there at some point. How about finding a place with a healing energy and establish there a sanctuary, a shake or whatever is there, that you can use as a roof, just to be there? Then, you don't need a big costly new house :-)

    This is so inspiring. We have so much to learn from you.

    take care my friend, (((hug))

    ReplyDelete