Welcome In..Look Around...there is much laughter, joy & tears to be found.

I will share with you a look at my life's journey. A look of who i am ...where i have come from & where I hope to be heading... I have so much to share...so much to say.... please feel free to join me on my journey... I appreciate your company & support

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Growth


The Garden of Life..... full of colour, magic, healing, joy, sustenance, passion, dreams & incredible beauty. It has the potential to lift us up & allow us to fly... to reach our dreams.

We all carry within us the very seeds, that when planted upon fertile soil... will take root & grow into incredible gifts. Incredible passions, incredible talents, incredible moments of 'being' of living a present & fulfilled life.

I choose to live my life in a way that will allow the seeds of the spirit , of life's energy force to take root & grow. I choose to carefully nurture these seedlings, providing them with SUNSHINE, love, healing & passion. I don't want to get to the end of my life and realise that I had SEEDS that I had ignored & left to wither and die. I want to have a full Abundant Garden, one of colour, texture, purpose.
I am now at the point in my journey where I am no longer happy with my little insular plot of garden. No! I want to be part of a bigger PERMACULTURE of life. I choose to be entwined with others & their amazing Gardens. Their seeds differ from mine, yet the very essence and beauty is the same. We are all unique, yet each others gifts & beauty helps to define & enhance one another. I choose to live and breath and create in an amazing Universal Garden... A connective consciousness. It may be determinism in regards what seeds we were given, but it is purely free-will & choice what we decide to do with these seeds. We have in our very power to grow & nurture & enhance the garden of life. Or we can choose to allow it to wither & die, being over run by weeds of indifference & despair.

I choose Life... I choose Love. I choose to help create & nurture love & life. I choose to embrace my inner goddess & make a difference not only in my life, but the life of others. I have seeds & gifts a plenty & if I notice my friend or neighbours garden is wanting... I want to share.... I need to share. Life is indeed a garden..... A thing of beauty..... of true-self..... Incredible Abundances &Wealth. Plant and Nurture your seeds & garden today... Grow

Nurture Yourself & others.....

1 comment:

  1. am so loving not only your sentiments but also your new found styling!! It really gets your point over to the reader with such life and joy. Wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete