Welcome In..Look Around...there is much laughter, joy & tears to be found.

I will share with you a look at my life's journey. A look of who i am ...where i have come from & where I hope to be heading... I have so much to share...so much to say.... please feel free to join me on my journey... I appreciate your company & support

Monday, April 19, 2010

The Magic that is now



Life is a wonderful surprise! A joy to unfound..... many moments of pure joy to behold. The small everyday 'now' moments of laughter, of smiles, of holding hands... gentle kisses... the sun upon bare skin.... the fresh air gently tickling your skin...the warm healing water cleansing your body & mind in the bath or shower.... the 'now' of life is filled with moments of incredible power.

Ok what is the alternative of living & being in the 'now'? Living a life filled with anxiety, stress & heartache. Of not knowing what the future will hold, of feeling the tight grip of fear around my heart & mind. The fear of not knowing what life will bring... especially in regard to my darling daughter Annamieke. As well as living in the shadows of the past. Living within the cold, dark shadows of yesterday... OF forever trying to hold on to memories of old, of who I once was. Or worse living through the sometimes distorted memories of childhood. I have brothers & sisters who choose to live this way. Their present life situation heavily tainted & directed by their unwillingness to move out of the past & into the present. I find immense healing, joy & being in living in the now. There really is only this moment of now... the future is not another dimension, but a later moment of now.

I am blessed to wake up to life.. to have my breath taken away by the incredible stillness & beauty of nature. This morning the mist rose from the Earth...ever so gently... revealing incredible pure white light. Much like a lover... kissing his beloved goodbye...after moments of pure magic... the Earth Sated & alive... filled with creative energy & stillness.

”Without freedom from the past, there is no freedom at all, because the mind is never new, fresh, innocent.” Krishnamurti

Living in the now fills my 'life's situation' with many moments of joy... I delight in watching a Butterfly flutter in flight. I delight in the sounds of birds as the flit through the garden. I delight in the healing energy & love of the sun as it caresses my skin. I delight in the feel of my children's hand against my cheek. I delight in the rain as it falls to the Earth. I delight in the stars & moon as they shine & illuminate the night. I delight in being.. I delight in life. My 'life situation' hasn't changed I still have a 3yo daughter with brain tumours, epilepsy & a genetic disorder. But What I do have is the ability of choosing & accepting, Allowing the healing love & light of the Universe, of my 'creator' to flow through me.. to heal & accept. I live in the now & I have an incredibly beautiful daughter laying here by my side as I write this blog... her diagnosis loses its power & control, as I concentrate on the 'now' on her joy, on her 'being' on her 'energy'. I live in love & joy.... I have hope... but not the type of hope that makes me wish my now away... as I find that unhelpful.. I have hope & belief.. I have love & acceptance. I no longer choose resistance.... I am finally being true to myself... I am allowing Life's energy to course through my 'being' giving me so many more gifts... not just the power if intuition & seeing. I am HOME

4 comments:

  1. What you are sweetie, is an incredibly strong woman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in the now is really about being fully conscious of what is our life, and of its constituent. It somehow is about acceptance, because it requires to let go of things of projections of the past, of expectations, so you can be yourself in the now and connect with what is around as it is.

    To what extend can we look into and rely on the future? If you live for the future, when do you really enjoy the gift of the present.

    It's a beautiful message.
    Take care,

    ReplyDelete
  3. "A message on the now from someone uniquely qualified to give it" ~ The Unknown Review

    But seriously, you make a great mom! Keep believing. The only things that can hold us back are in our mind; the past is one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Guys, yes I am strong. & I appreciate your comments & support.

    ReplyDelete